Volkswagen - Norwich
KEY PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To receive all parts orders and ensure that they are accurately and promptly picked and despatched.
- To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
- Receive all parts orders, interpreting customer requirements and giving advice on any additional requirements or prices, matching orders against stock items and advising customer of any items which are not stocked or need ordering
- Locate unavailable items from other suppliers and arrange for delivery or pass order to stock control for orders to be raised
- To make up customer orders for despatch as required ensuring that they match customer order and that any shortages are highlighted, ensuring that all orders taken are fully completed, invoiced and despatch as scheduled and that the customer is kept fully informed of progress or of any problems
- Ensure that the image and levels of customer service within the department is in line with company standards
- Ensure that all customer complaints are dealt with both speedily and effectively, referring any unresolved problems are referred to the job holders immediate supervisor
- Ensure that within their area of operation all Company and Trade Associations policies, procedures and minimum standards are met and that all statutory requirements including trading standards, fire, health and safety are adhered to
- Handle all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy and ensure the Volkswagen experience is delivered to all contacts at all times
If you believe you have the necessary qualities, are interested in applying for this position, or would like further information and a Job Specification, please contact email@example.com
NB: We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.