Aftersales Manager - Mercedes Benz, Cambridge
A vacancy exists for an Aftersales Manager at our Mercedes Benz dealership in Cambridge
The successful candidate must have considerable and proven organization and operational skills along with experience of leading and motivating staff.
Accountabilities to include;
- To ensure the implementation of the devised Aftersales strategy for vehicles within the division.
- In conjunction with the Group Aftersales manager, commit to Aftersales performance of the Mercedes Benz division within our market area and for delivery of the business plan.
- Operate Aftersales activity and headcount within agreed budgets.
- Work with functional colleagues to ensure the effective operation of the business within our Market Area.
- Operate the market area in line with the Company and Manufacturer standards and processes.
- Update and improve product knowledge and competitor awareness in order to increase opportunity.
- Maximise conversion of customer opportunity.
- Maximise customer referral and retention as measured by referral rates, CSI and customer complaints.
Skills and Experience required to include:
- Experience in a similar role is essential for the success of this appointment.
- People management, particularly in terms of achievement through teams.
Leadership style should be highly visible and hands on.
- Enthusiasm to deliver and continuously improve product knowledge of self and others.
- Desire to achieve the highest standard of customer care.
- You should be prepared to be included in the rota of the team, therefore a flexible approach is essential.
- Adaptable to thrive in a changing environment.