Car Park Attendant/General Maintenance - Mercedes-Benz, Cambridge
- Ensure that cars are parked in designated parking spaces and where necessary moving cars in order to avoid obstruction and congestion
- Ensure all courtesy cars are clean and adequate fuel levels maintained before hire period
- Ensure any damage to vehicles is reported to relevant personnel (i.e. Service Advisors/Supervisor)
- Inspect cars for collection prior to customer collecting checking if car requires valeting.
- To maintain a high standard of presentation and levels of customer service within the department, in line with company standard
- To undertake any driving duties as requested both on and offsite ensuring that the ‘rules of the road’ are adhered to at all times
- Ensure general appearance of site are in good order and free from litter.
- Maintain the general cleanliness of the site undertaking any cleaning duties as required.
- Replenish Paper Hand Towels, Liquid Soap and Toilet Paper as necessary in Staff and Customer facilities, ensuring regular orders are placed with supplier to ensure adequate levels of stock
- Replace and test electric light bulbs – reporting any deficiencies
- Ensure that all customer complaints are dealt with both speedily and effectively following the procedure laid down by the company. In the first instance, complaints should be referred to your immediate supervisor
- General maintenance duties around site
If you believe you have the necessary qualities, and are
interested in being part of this team, please fill out the application
below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.