Collection & Delivery Driver Mercedes-Benz, Cambridge
- Collection and Delivery of customers’ vehicles for service/repair work. Taking the most direct route and not deviating from the route for any reason other than company business.
- Ensure all courtesy cars are clean and adequate fuel levels maintained before hire period.
- Ensure any damage to vehicles is reported to relevant personnel (i.e. Service Advisors/Supervisor).
- Ensure accurate mileage readings are taken of courtesy cars both before and after hire period.
- To maintain a high standard of presentation and levels of customer service within the department, in line with company standards.
- Ensure that all customer complaints are dealt with both speedily and effectively following the procedure laid down by the company. In the first instance, complaints should be referred to your immediate supervisor.
- Ensure that cars are parked in designated parking spaces and where necessary moving cars in order to avoid obstruction and congestion.
If you believe you have the necessary qualities, are interested in applying for this position, please contact email@example.com.
NB: We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.