Digital Marketing Executive - Robinsons Motor Group, Norwich
An opportunity for a 12-month contract with
an established automotive retailer based in Norwich, representing Audi,
Volkswagen, SKODA, Citroen and SEAT.
- Coordinating, implementing and evaluating PPC using Google AdWords and Analytics.
- Comprehensive CMS management to carry out website updates.
- Liaise with website provider (G Forces) to carry out site support.
- Update and monitor Unbounce platform based on quarterly updates and events ad-hoc.
- Work as part of the marketing team to create and implement paid social media campaigns.
- Responsible for coordinating the day to day posting of social marketing content using Buffer.
- Provide insight and feedback on website performance, Google AdWords and social media channels using available analytics.
What we are looking for:
- A confident communicator who understands digital solutions.
- Someone who wants to be part of a team environment.
- An organised individual who responds well to the need for fast turnaround.
- Someone who is able to carry out digital marketing briefs provided by team members.
If you believe you have the necessary qualities, and are
interested in being part of this team, please fill out the application
below or send your CV and covering letter to
NB: We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.