MOT Tester - Audi, Norwich
Main Purpose of Job
- To conduct MOT inspections,
- Issue MOT documentation,
- Ensure security of MOT certification
- Process and implement the MOT scheme in compliance with ministry and company requirements.
Technical Competencies: qualified technician with at least 4 years’ full-time employment in the service and repair of the vehicle types to be tested
Role Specific Skills: Approval by the Vehicle Inspectorate to conductClass IV – Vehicle Inspections
- To conduct Class IV – Vehicle Inspections in accordance with the Vehicle Inspectorates laid down procedures.
- To complete all documentation in relation to conducting Class IV –Vehicle Inspections and produce returns as required by the Inspectorate.
- Support the Centre in all aspects of VI testing authority.
- Identify worn & faulty components needs in accordance with the Company Standards and personal competencies.
- Inform customers of the required and advisory work and reasons through the Electronic Vehicle Health Check
- Carry out the fitment and balancing of tyres when required
- Understand and adhere to the Company’s policies and procedures
- Uphold the Audi brand standards at all times
If you believe you have the necessary qualities, and are
interested in being part of this team, please fill out the application
below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.