Sales Administrator - Mercedes-Benz, Peterborough
KEY PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Provide support to the Sales manager & sales team by preparing all relevant documentation for an efficient handover of the vehicle to the customer.
- Processing of relevant stock information onto the stock database.
- Pre-empt any potential CSS issues and act accordingly.
- Provide general administrative support and a point of contact for customers and prospects.
- Work alongside and communicate any queries/issues to the Group administrator
- Prepare month end analyses of all sales invoices so that sales commissions can be calculated and then file invoices
- Licensing vehicles, using AFRL (new vehicles), Cherished Number transfers and some used vehicle licensing
- Ensure that all sales from stock are withdrawn from stock records and that necessary actions are taken to ensure vehicle adoption and payment for new vehicles
- Assist with the smooth transaction of dealer transfers throughout the Network maintaining good relationships
- Process all requests for vehicles to be transferred out ensuring that all necessary documentation is complete, vehicles removed from stock lists and any necessary payments received
- Monitor the receipt of vehicle deliveries to ensure that they are in line with orders made and vehicle details are added to vehicle stock records
- Prepare general correspondence as requested
- Ensure that within their area of operation all Company and Trade Associations policies, procedures and minimum standards are met and that all statutory requirements including trading standards, fire, health and safety are adhered to
- Handle all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy and ensure the Mercedes Benz experience is delivered to all contacts at all times
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE JOB
- Must be able to develop knowledge of vehicle specifications and vehicle ordering systems
- Good computer and keyboard skills
- Good telephone and interpersonal skills
- Must be accurate and show attention to detail & have the ability to work to tight deadlines during busy periods