Sales Driver - Mercedes-Benz, Cambridge
- Collection and Delivery of customer and stock vehicles from other sites and locations.
- Taking the most direct route and not deviating from the route for any reason other than company business.
- Meet and greet customers where necessary and direct to the appropriate department or person
- Deliver customer cars to their home or work place and handover vehicle and documents to a high level of customer service.
- Ensure the security of all keys and that they are stored in the correct location.
- Ensure any damage to vehicles is reported to relevant personnel (Sales Managers)
- Ensure accurate mileage readings are taken of vehicles both before and after hire period.
- To maintain a high standard of presentation and levels of customer service within the department, in line with company standards
- Ensure that all customer complaints referred to your immediate supervisor.
- Ensure that cars are parked in designated parking spaces and where necessary moving cars in order to avoid obstruction and congestion.
If you believe you have the necessary qualities, are interested in applying for this position, or would like further information and a Job Specification, please contact email@example.com.
NB: We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.