Service Advisor - Mercedes-Benz, Norwich
The successful candidate will be required to carry out duties which include;
- To monitor workshop loading and ensure continuity.
- To liaise effectively with the Customer Appointments Controller and Parts Department.
- To receive customers and their vehicles in a friendly and professional manner, discuss and confirm their requirements and take responsibility for the vehicle during its time at the Retailer.
- To hand over and receive back any loan vehicle according to the published procedure.
Ideally you will have the successful candidate will have practical experience in an After Sales environment. You will also possess good communication and organisational skills and have the ability to work under pressure.
Also required are
- An Attention to detail
- Ability to handle pressure without it affecting working relationships and effectiveness
- Possess excellent listening skills.
- Possess strong self-organisational skills.
- Demonstrate man management skills to a minimum of supervisory level.
If you believe you have the necessary qualities, and are
interested in being part of this team, please fill out the application
below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.