Sunday & Bank Holiday Receptionist - SKODA, Norwich
Key Purpose of the job
- To represent the company by promoting a professional image to the customer.
- To demonstrate excellent customer service by dealing with all visitors and telephone callers with efficiency and courtesy.
- To receive log and direct all incoming calls promptly in a friendly and courteous manner, ensuring that all messages are relayed both accurately and promptly.
- To receive all visitors in a friendly and courteous manner and ensure that they are directed / handed over to the appropriate contact quickly and efficiently.Ensure that waiting customers and clients are made comfortable and that refreshments are provided.
- To assist in updating the company database to maintain key customer information, including Kerridge system (training to be provided).
- To provide general administrative support as required
- Ensure the customer area is kept clear of used cups and litter and replenish refreshments as necessary.
- Must be polite with an excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills in writing and orally at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a positive professional attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload and work on own initiative
- Ability to take accurate messages, follow up where necessary
- Flexible and willing to contribute to the success of the team
- Reliable and Punctual
If you believe you have the necessary qualities, and are
interested in being part of this team, please fill out the application
below or contact email@example.com.
NB: We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.