Technician, Audi, Norwich
KEY PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- The Maintenance Technician is primarily an expert for all service work and defined assembly and maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency, and accordingly promotes the brand image with respect to reliability and economy.
- Through the professional performance of all service work, defined retrofitting of accessories and preservation work, the Maintenance Technician makes an essential contribution to the value retention of the customer vehicles.
- He/she supports the Systems Technician in more extensive repair jobs on the overall system.
- Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer’s instructions and according to the maintenance schedule
- All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment (e.g. brake linings)
- Knowledge of deviations and extraordinary wear occurrences and initiation of order expansions/feedback to customers
- Resetting maintenance systems
- Protection and car of customer vehicle
NB: We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.