Technician - Mercedes Benz, Norwich
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
- To carry out service and repair of franchised vehicles to satisfactory standards commensurate with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- To carry out such servicing and repairs in a safe and economical manner.
OBJECTIVES AND KEY TASKS
- To ensure that the vehicles worked on are carefully handled and that all reasonable care is taken of the vehicle whilst it is on the premises for repair or service.
- To ensure vehicles are road tested in a safe and professional manner with due regard to speed limits, road law, other road users and pedestrians.
- To make use of Franchise Special Tools, Specialist Service Equipment and Franchise Training to improve workshop efficiency.
- To ensure effective use of technical knowledge/skills enabling effective, economic and safe servicing of customers' vehicles.
- To fulfil all tasks to the customer’s complete satisfaction.
- To ensure that customers vehicles are serviced or repaired within the timescale allowed and to the quality demanded by the customer and company with a first time fix of faults.
- To ensure vehicles are thoroughly examined, and to report all servicing requirements and associated work noticed whilst working on the vehicle to the Team Leader or Service Advisor.
- Relevant experience of Motor Vehicle engineering
- Flexible approach to work
- Full clean driving licence
If you believe you have the necessary qualities, and are
interested in being part of this team, please fill out the application
below or contact email@example.com.
NB: We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.