Technician/MOT Tester - Auto Devotion, Peterborough
To carry out out service and repair of vehicles to satisfactory standards commensurate with a high level of customer satisfaction and to complete said servicing and repairs in a safe and economical manner. The successful candidate will also carry out MOT tests.
Main Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- To ensure that the vehicles worked on are carefully handled and that all reasonable care is taken of the vehicle whilst it is on the premises for repair or service.
- To ensure vehicles are road tested in a safe and professional manner with due regard to speed limits, road law, other road users and pedestrians.
- To ensure effective use of technical knowledge/skills enabling effective, economic and safe servicing of customers' vehicles.
- To fulfil all tasks to the customer’s complete satisfaction.
- To ensure that customers vehicles are serviced or repaired within the timescale allowed and to the quality demanded by the customer and company with a first time fix of faults.
- To ensure vehicles are thoroughly examined, and to report all servicing requirements and associated work noticed whilst working on the vehicle to the Team Leader or Service Advisor.
- To road test vehicles and diagnose problems as and when required by the Service Team Leader.
- To carry out routine servicing, warranty repairs, diagnosis of vehicle problems and general maintenance of vehicles as required.
- To ensure vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to customer and that faults have been reported and noted on job card.
you are interested in applying, believe you have the necessary qualities and
are interested in being part of this team, please contact:
NB: We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.