Used Car Preparation Controller - Volkswagen, Peterborough
The key purpose of this role is to provide support to the Sales Team by preparing all relevant documentation for an efficient preparation of the vehicles for retail.
- Day 1 check
- Book in internal work
- Organise External Work and Preparation
- Forecourt duties
- Weekly stock and key reconciliation
- Following up on preparation work
- Delivering and Collecting prepared Cars
- Monthly Demonstration Changes
- Support Group Buyer
- Book valets for vehicles
- Administration experience an advantage
- Clean driving licence
- Good attention to detail, and able to work to cost effective repairs for vehicles
- Liaising with external sources and creating good working relationships
- Working in a team within the business, working closely with other sites within the Robinsons Motor Group
- Ability to learn new systems
The successful candidate will need to be organised and capable of working in a busy environment.
If you believe you have the necessary qualities, and are
interested in being part of this team, please fill out the application
below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.