Used Car Sales Manager - Mercedes Benz, Cambridge
KEY PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To deliver the (brand) experience and maximise sales and profit opportunities through the delivery of the used car sales performance.
- To exceed customer expectations at all times.
- To support the market area in ensuring that all standards and processes are adhered to in line with franchise contract arrangements.
- Contribute to the sales strategy for new, used car sales and development of appropriate business plans, in consultation with appropriate parties
- Purchasing used cars, managing stock periods and disposal across the market area
- Ensure all vehicles are photographed, marketed and placed on Mototrak within manufacturers timescales according to development standards
- Work with functional colleagues to ensure the effective operation of the site
- Operate the sales function in line with brand standards and processes
- Update and improve product knowledge and competitor awareness in order to increase opportunity for sales
- Promote, at all times, the franchise culture of quality and excellence and deliver the brand experience
- Maximise conversion of customer opportunity
- Maximise customer referral and retention as measured by referral rates, CSI and customer complaints
- Ensure local and Trade Associations policies, procedures and minimum standards are met and that all statutory requirements including trading standards, vehicle and consumer legislation, fire, health and safety etc. are adhered to
- Handle all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy at all times
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably required to ensure the successful operation of the market area.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE JOB
- Motor industry experience in a senior sales position within a multiple outlet organisation.
- Strong verbal and numerical skills.
- High achiever and motivated team player with a desire to succeed.
- Enthusiasm to deliver and continuously improve product knowledge of self and others.
- Desire to achieve the highest standard of personalised customer care commensurate with the brand.
- Flexible approach to work and adaptable to thrive in a changing environment.
- IT literate.
If you believe you have the necessary qualities, and are
interested in being part of this team, please fill out the application
below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received