Warranty Administrator - Volkswagen, Norwich
KEY PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To administer all agreed warranty claims ensuring that all necessary documentation and parts for return are processed in line with the vehicle warranty procedures.
- To participate in Front of House activities with Holiday and Weekend Rota Service Advisor cover.
- To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
- Receive all job cards with agreed warranty items and input all claims details i.e. labour item codes and parts numbers and produce warranty invoice and transmit to warranty provider, ensuring that all claims are transmitted
- Identify from warranty returns parts for return and those for disposal and inform parts department of action required
- Check any claims rejected and resubmit errors or in conjunction with manager investigate why rejected
- Return documentation for rejected warranty items for re-costing by service administration
- Participate in weekend and holiday cover as Service Advisor
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE JOB
- Keyboard skills.
- Attention to detail
- Customer Facing Skills
- Previous mechanical experience an advantage.
- It is envisaged that within 12-18 months, the successful job holder would develop the necessary skills to carry out the role of a Service Advisor. The successful candidate will be selected on this basis.