Weekend Receptionist - Volkswagen, Norwich
Key purpose of the job
- To represent the company by promoting a professional image to the customer.
- To demonstrate excellent customer service by dealing with all visitors and telephone callers with efficiency and courtesy.
- To receive log and direct all incoming calls promptly in a friendly and courteous manner, ensuring that all messages are relayed both accurately and promptly.
- To receive all visitors in a friendly and courteous manner and ensure that they are directed to the appropriate contact quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure that waiting customers and clients are made comfortable and that refreshments are provided.
- To assist in updating the company database to maintain key customer information, including Kerridge system (training to be provided).
- To provide general administrative support as required
- Ensure the customer area is kept clear of used cups and litter and replenish refreshments as necessary.
- Must be polite with an excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills in writing and orally at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a positive professional
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload and work on own initiative
- Ability to take accurate messages, follow up where necessary
- Flexible and willing to contribute to the success of the team
- Reliable and Punctual
If you are interested in applying, believe you have the
necessary qualities and are interested in being part of this team,
please contact us directly using the below email address, alternatively complete the form.