Full Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 years or over, except employees of Robinsons Motor Group, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. A test drive must be taken to enter the prize. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the final draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to modify the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
3. Entries must be submitted via paper-based entry forms in a Robinsons SEAT dealership and entry is restricted to one per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries, or entries sent through agencies and third parties, will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
One winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
4. All entries must be received by 23.59pm on November 21, 2017.
5. The winner will be contacted by telephone or email within five days of the closing date of the prize draw and are required to confirm acceptance within 21 days of notification. Should Robinsons Motor Group be unable to contact a winner, or should a winner be unable to confirm their acceptance of the prize, Robinsons Motor Group reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions. The Promoter may ask the winner to provide proof of age and/or country of residence.
6. The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
7. The winner will receive a two-night holiday for two people to Arona in Spain. The holiday is on a self-catering basis and includes:
A. Return flights to Arona from a London airport providing direct flights for the prizewinner.
B. A vehicle for transport from either SEAT Ipswich or Lowestoft dealerships to the airport. Includes airport parking.
8. The prize excludes meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, travel insurance, personal expenses, and visas. The winner and their companions must hold a current and valid passport and any other relevant travel documentation required for travel to and entry to Spain.
It is the responsibility of the winner to (i) organize and pay costs associated with obtaining visas for the travelling party; (ii) ensure that the travelling party is adequately insured including without limitation covering overseas medical costs, and (iii) ensure that the travelling party adheres to the travel itinerary and other relevant safety instructions as set out by the prize provider.
It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the prize provider of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
Where any of the winner’s companions are aged under 18 years old, they must have prior parental or guardian permission and must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over when taking up the prize.
9. The holiday is subject to availability and must be completed by no later than Saturday March 31, 2018. The holiday must be taken within the time periods of Monday 27th November 2017 to Saturday 31st March 2018 (excluding Christmas and New Year).
10. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives. It cannot be sold or given to an alternative party.
11. In winning the prize the prize winner automatically conforms to the standard booking terms and conditions of the hotel.
12. The winner and their guests may be required to participate in publicity.
13. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
14. Robinsons Motor Group is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw.Promoter: Robinsons Motor Group, Heigham Causeway, Heigham Street, Norwich, NR2 4LX.