1. We’ll match any like-for-like quote within five miles: We will match any like-for-like written quote for service, maintenance and repairs using Skoda genuine parts from any garage within a 5 mile radius from Robinsons Skoda.
2. A range of convenient transport services to suit your needs: You will be offered a courtesy car, lift to work, or home, and we can provide a vehicle collection and delivery service within a 15 mile radius of Robinsons Skoda.
3. Complimentary car wash: Every time a car visits Robinsons Skoda for work to be carried out whether it is for a MOT, service or a repair, you will be offered a complimentary wash & hoover.
4. We’ll fit most bulbs and wiper blades free of charge: Whilst your car is in for a service we’ll fit your wiper blades and exterior bulbs (including sidelights, many headlights but not all, brake lights, fog lights, reverse and indicator bulbs) that have been bought from us, free of charge; we can provide a quote for the replacement of interior, other headlights, xenon or LED lights.
5. We’ll offer a complimentary Visual Health Check: Every time your car visits Robinsons Skoda for work to be carried out whether it is for a MOT, service or repair, the vehicle will receive a free 34-point visual health check of the car with no obligation.
6. We’ll offer affordable monthly service plans: All customers will be offered a Skoda Service Plan for their vehicle. We are able to provide a monthly payment schedule to spread the cost of routine servicing with absolutely no interest charges or a one off price of £378.00. (Dependant on the age of the car)
7. Simply Clever servicing for 2 years: Any customer who takes out a service plan with Robinsons Skoda will receive Simply Clever, hassle free, pre-paid for servicing for the length of the service plan, making your visit, quick, easy and effortless.
8. We offer ‘real’ value for money: Here at Robinsons Skoda we provide the right service for your vehicle, correct maintenance and complete repair jobs according to the recommended manufacturing times; you will also receive a 2 year parts and labour warranty on all parts fitted after the manufacturer’s warranty has expired (ex. wear and tear items). As well as this, we give all inclusive prices at the point of booking and can guarantee that the booking price will match the invoice price; we will always ask you before we carry out any additional work on the vehicle.
9. No one knows your car better than we do: Your car will be worked on by experts who receive the latest Skoda group training and have instant access to the most up-to-date Skoda tooling, technology, and information systems.
10. Free road test with a technician if required: In the event of a problem arising, customers will be offered a face-to-face road test to demonstrate their concerns to a qualified technician who can then assess the issue quickly and efficiently.
To book your next service, call our team on 01603 751050.