Accounts Assistant - Volkswagen, Peterborough
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- To maintain cash received book.
- Reconcile and post all cash received on a daily basis
- To record and post all direct debit & receipts from the bank statements on a daily basis
- To reconcile bank account on a regular basis and complete the monthly bank reconciliation.
- To register all supplier invoices promptly, and pass to the relevant department for authorisation.
- To pass registered invoices that have not been verified through Purchase Control.
- To liaise with Group Purchase Controller to follow up any invoices not passed for payment.
- To provide support to other finance functions as required
- To ensure that, within your area of responsibility, all company policies, procedures and minimum standards are met and that all statutory requirements are adhered to
- Proficient in all MS software
- Previous purchase ledger and sales ledger experience
- Experience with CDK/Kerridge would be an advantage
If you believe you have the necessary qualities, and are interested in being part of this team, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format.
*Please note, we can only accept CV's in PDF format.
NB: We reserve the right to withdraw vacancies prior to the advertised closing date.