Aftersales Manager - SKODA, Norwich
The successful candidate must have considerable and proven organisation and operational skills along with experience of leading and motivating staff.
Accountabilities to include:
- To ensure the implementation of the devised Aftersales strategy for vehicles within the division
- Operate Aftersales activity and headcount within agreed budgets
- Work with functional colleagues to ensure the effective operation of the business within our Market Area
- Operate the Aftersales business in line with the Company and Manufacturer standards and processes
- Update and improve product knowledge and competitor awareness in order to increase opportunity
- Maximise conversion of customer opportunity
- Maximise customer referral and retention as measured by referral rates, CSI and customer complaints
Skills and Experience required to include:
- Experience in managing a Service and Aftersales operation is essential for the success of this appointment
- People management, particularly in terms of achievement through teams. Leadership style should be highly visible and hands on.
- Enthusiasm to deliver and continuously improve product knowledge of self and others
- Desire to achieve the highest standard of customer care
- You should be prepared to be included in the team rota, therefore a flexible approach is essential
- Adaptable to thrive in a changing environment
If you believe you have the necessary qualities, and are
interested in being part of this team, please apply by sending a copy of your CV in pdf format via e-mail: email@example.com.
NB: We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.