Customer Appointments Controller - Norwich
The successful candidate will be reliable and willing to assist in the day-to-day activities of the Service Department
Responsibilities to include;
- Working from a presented weekly list and book our customers that are due specific core events
- Dealing with objections and suggesting specific options to help our customers
- Book Customers in that are calling in to vehicles in for service, MOT etc
- Working with targets to load each centre’s workshop
- Being part of a team, achieving total customer satisfaction
- IT literate with the ability to use systems and processes
Skills and Experience Required
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly via telephone
- Possession of excellent listening skills
- Numerate and literate
- Possession of strong self-organisational skills
- Ability to convey information accurately between source and third party
- Good basic administrational knowledge
- Possession of a calm and even temperament
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Ability to handle pressure without it affecting working relationships and effectiveness.
If you believe you have the necessary qualities, and are
interested in being part of this team, please fill out the application
below or contact email@example.com.
*Please note, we can only accept CV's in PDF format. NB: We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.