Receptionist/Administrator - SEAT, Ipswich
Monday to Saturday, 8.30am to 5.30pm with a day off during each week
Key Purpose of the job
- To represent the company by promoting a professional image to the customer.
- To demonstrate excellent customer service by dealing with all visitors and telephone callers with efficiency and courtesy.
- To demonstrate good administrative skills.
- To receive log and direct all incoming calls promptly in a friendly and courteous manner, ensuring that all messages are relayed both accurately and promptly via e-mail.
- To receive all visitors in a friendly and courteous manner and ensure that they are directed / handed over to the appropriate contact quickly and efficiently.Ensure that waiting customers and clients are made comfortable and that refreshments are provided.
- To provide general administrative support as required
- Ensure the customer area is kept clear of used cups and litter and replenish refreshments as necessary.
To apply, please send us your CV to email@example.com in PDF format.
*Please note, we can only accept CV's in PDF format.
NB: We reserve the right to withdraw vacancies prior to the advertised closing date.