Saturday Receptionist - SKODA, Norwich
We have an exciting opportunity for a Saturday showroom host at our Skoda Norwich.
- To receive log and direct all incoming calls promptly in a friendly and courteous manner, ensuring that all messages are relayed both accurately and promptly.
- To receive all visitors in a friendly and courteous manner and ensure that they are directed / handed over to the appropriate contact quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure that waiting customers and clients are made comfortable and that refreshments are provided.
- To assist in updating the company database to maintain key customer information. (Training to be provided) and to provide general administrative support as required.
- To ensure that within their area of operation, all procedures and minimum standards are met.
- Handle all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy and ensure the SKODA experience is delivered to all contacts at all times.
- Frank all company postage as necessary.
- To assist with mailshots which may involve labeling envelopes and franking and again ensuring adequate credit for high volume post periodically.
- Ensure the customer area is kept clear of used cups and litter and replenish refreshments as necessary.
- Re-order refreshments via authorised supplier, ensuring correct levels are held in stock.
- To arrange light refreshments for managers’ business meetings.
- To Assist with Events and Launch Weekends may be requested from time to time.
If you believe you have the necessary qualities, and are
interested in being part of this team, please fill out the application
below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note: we can only accept CV's in PDF format.NB: We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.