Technician - Citroen, Peterborough
We are seeking a qualified Vehicle Technician to join our Citroen team in Peterborough. Working as part of a team this role offers you the opportunity to put your technical expertise to use.
- Complete scheduled vehicle servicing in line with manufacturer guidelines
- Undertake diagnostic activities to identify causes and solutions for customer vehicle issues
- Conduct electronic visual health checks on all vehicles and provide a comprehensive report with expert advice and recommendations for customers
- Liaise directly with customers and service advisors, providing outstanding customer service
- Participate in ongoing training and development to ensure product and service knowledge is up to date
Experience & Knowledge
We require a qualified vehicle technician, ideally with manufacturer experience. In addition to your prior experience, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent problem solving skills and strong attention to detail
- A strong customer service focus with the ability to communicate technical information.
- Good organisation and time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- Hold a current and full clean driving licence
If you are interested in applying, believe you have the necessary qualities and are interested in being part of this team, please send a CV in pdf format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note, we can only accept CV's in PDF format. NB: We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.