Used Car Preparation Controller - Volkswagen, Peterborough
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team at Volkswagen Peterborough.
This role is to support the Used Car Sales team with ensuring that all Used Car stock is processed from arrival through to sale.
You must be reliable, enthusiastic, well organised and be able to work accurately under tight time frames.
Main Purpose of Job
- To ensure that all used vehicles are checked fully cleaned, prepared for sale and ready by the stipulated deadline
- To complete Used Car Appraisal and any required service and mechanical work to be booked in and completed within the scheduled time frame
- To liaise with Used Car Team underwriters regarding the preparation of vehicles
- To ensure that all Used Cars are ready and prepared for sale on the forecourt within specified timescale
Skills and Experience Required
- Possession of excellent listening skills and communication skills Numerate and literate
- Possession of strong self-organisational skills
- Ability to convey information accurately between source and third party
- Possession of a calm and even temperament
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Ability to handle pressure without it affecting working relationships and effectiveness
- Knowledge of the motor trade would be advantageous, but is not essential
- You will be required to have a full clean UK driving licence
The successful candidate will need to be organised and capable of working in a busy environment.
If you believe you have the necessary qualities, and are
interested in being part of this team, please fill out the application
below or send your CV in
PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.